Be The Expert 2022 Virtual Event
JUNE 7-9 2022
Amplexor Life Science's conference Be The Expert brings together leading subject matter experts and industry professionals from around the world into one forum to discuss and exchange strategies that combat challenges confronting the Life Sciences industries.
Be The Expert 2022 will be staged as a three-day virtual event, accessible online between June 7 and June 9, focusing on the key trends driving life sciences today. Sessions will examine a wide range of topics, from risk management in pharma to how cloud solutions can reduce volatility and IDMP’s impact on labelling and submission.
With the help of our industry experts, including Kelly Hnat of K2 Consulting, Steve Gens of Gens & Associates, Iperion’s Remco Munnik and Tris Nockles from Navitas and IRISS-Forum, you can learn the best strategies that will help you achieve positive results and transform the processes and technologies within your business environment.
As one of several high-profile industry thought leaders, Steve Gens will provide insight into how companies are evolving and investing in the near and longer term in RIM solutions. This session will highlight key learnings from the 2022 Q2 Gens & Associates World Class RIM benchmark of 70 + companies, as well as the recent COVID-19 Regulatory Impact follow-up study, with an emphasis on advanced technology priorities, investments, and current performance levels.
- Keep updated on EU IDMP implementation and the Digital Application Dataset Integration (DADI) project
- Maintain and improve compliance throughout the product lifecycle and evolving regulatory requirements
- Improve operational efficiencies and information flows
- Bridge current services with innovative technologies while reducing costs
- Introduce innovations that can help drive business transformation and reinforce competitive positioning
At the same time, themed presentations will explore the most pressing issues facing life sciences professionals, including RIM/Analytics; RegOps/eSubmissions; Labelling/Artwork/ePI; Quality/Compliance; and Cloud technologies.
Register now for the most topical and insightful life sciences event on the calendar!