Be The Expert 2023 Live Event
JUNE 14-16 2023, RADISSON BLU HOTEL, SPLIT, CROATIA
Amplexor Life Science's conference Be The Expert brings together leading subject matter experts and industry professionals from around the world into one forum to discuss and exchange strategies that combat challenges confronting the Life Sciences industries.
Be The Expert 2023 will be staged as a three-day live event, between June 14 and June 16, focusing on the key trends driving life sciences today and empowering efficiency. Sessions will examine a wide range of topics with the common tagline Empowering Efficiency.
With the help of industry experts, including Steve Gens of Gens & Associates, Iperion’s Remco Munnik, you can learn the best strategies that will help you achieve better efficiency in your business environment. This will be supported also with practical testimonies from Satappa Kambale of Sun Pharma and Woerwag's Dr. Henrike Miess. You will also have the opportunity to get the latest product insights from Amplexor Life Science’s Agnes Cwienczek, Vanja Primorac and Renato Rjavec.
- Be trained on the latest ALSS regulatory and quality solutions
- Get updates on IDMP regulations, implementation progress and its benefits beyond compliance
- Learn about the latest electronic submission developments and trends
- Maintain and improve quality and compliance throughout the product lifecycle and evolving regulatory requirements
- Improve operational efficiencies and information flows
- Bridge current services with innovative technologies while reducing costs
- Introduce innovations that can help drive business transformation and reinforce competitive positioning
- Reconnect with your colleagues and spend three amazing days in beautiful city of Split
Register now for the most topical and insightful life sciences event on the calendar!
Price 679 € + VAT
Amplexor Life Sciences secured a room block at the conference venue Radisson Blu Spa & Resort Hotel for attendees. Confirmed registered attendees will be given access to a special discounted rate.
When you register online, we will send you a link with further details on the payment, venue and accommodation.
Your registration will be confirmed and valid only after we receive the payment.